Well this week I have been awarded the Rocking Girl Blogger by Heart Of The Prairie and the Blogger Reflection Award by LaTe Dah. Why thank you ladies, you are both so kind.
Michele I am so glad my blog is like a magazine for you, this is what I am hoping for.
LaTeDah you are soo inspiring to me, it means a lot to me that you would pick me xoxoxo
The Lovely thing about being picked for two awards, is I get to pick twice as many blogs (Although I have a 172 blogs in my blogfeeder, so choosing is almost impossible) and it is a great way to celebrate my birthday !!!!
Girls who I think are rockin'
1. Mrs. Staggs at Happy Miscellany my not seem like a rockin' girl but I know in her heart she is xoxoxo
2. Miz. Smoochie Lips she is a Harley chick after all !!
3. Ms. Jennifer at Sis boom, one could not make all those yummy fabrics and not be rockin'
4. Andrea at Velvet Strawberries she is girly rockin'. This is why we are kindred spirits.
5. Gina who live a life full of creativity and rockin' love for her family
The Blogger Reflection Award originated from the lovely blog owned by a sixteen-year-old, home schooled girl at Lothlorien, Realm of the Lady of Light! This was the description of who should be recipients:
"As for my award, it is called The Blogger Reflection Award. Why? The reason for the title is because this award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy... of knowing them and being blessed by them."
Ladies who encourage me to keep going and serve my family xoxxo
1.Kelli the most creative and fun mother xoxox
2. Isabella of the 21st Century who makes homemaking soo interesting, it actually makes me want to do it ;-)
3. Susan who brings heart to homemaking xoxox
4. Jill who brings energy and creativity to homemaking. I wish you could bottle some of that up for me !!!!
5. Debbie who has such a gentle spirit which I need more of. Thank you for teaching me xoxo
I am off to be a birthday Diva for the weekend