Happy Thanksgiving wishes, full of love and yummy things. For anyone who does not celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope today is a day for you to remember what you are thankful for.
Speaking of thankful Tracey McBride has tagged me for 7 things I am grateful for.
1. My Lord, who is my best friend and has given me grace when I so desperately needed it.
2. My husband, who quietly stands in the background and lets me do my thing. As long as I keep him well feed, he is happy ;-)
3. My girls, Auberne' and Chloe, The kindest, most giving and creative girls I know. They bless me everyday.
4. My storybook home. I never in a million years thought I would be able to live in such a rocking home. I never take it for granted.
5. My dishwasher, I did not have a dishwasher for 6 years (my choice). Well I do not know what I was thinking. I am thankful every time I throw in dirty dishes, push a button and walk away.
6, Chocolate, dark, my other dear friend. Which I am really leaning on since my computer died again yesterday. So if you do not hear from me, you know why !!!!
7. My blog, not only have made so many wonderful, dear friends (some who I have meet and talk on the phone with all the time !!) but have found such a amazing outlet for my creativity. Thank you readers, because being able to share with all of you, just makes me want to create all that much more xoxox
I also want to thank Nissa Gadbois for my Simple Gifts award. It was very sweet of you Nissa and that is quite group of ladies to be honored with. Thank you
ps. Well hubby is still sick so the whole Thanksgiving thing is shelved till next week (I have a freezer full of yummy food waiting) I am instead decorating for Christmas, which is my favorite thing to do. I have sooo much to share. Have a very thankful, Thanksgiving. Eat something yummy for me and I will be back as soon as I can to share lots xoxox