Well I have been tagged by Kim at Vinatge Pretty to post 6 weird things about me. There are so many I am not sure I can narrow them down to six.
Here are the rules:
Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
1. When I was girl I could put my whole fist in my mouth. I would also stand several blocks from my house and scream to see how far I could get and my sister could still hear me. I have a loud voice. I have also several times been out in public and had friends come up to me and say I knew you were here, I could hear your laugh.
2. Angie thinks this is weird (I do not :) I will put up with any inconvenience for pretty. For example the first home I lived in with dear hubby was basically a one room cabin. It had a large walk-in closet that had a window. Our bed just fit in it with room to walk in front of the bed. So hubby built me a closet on the front porch were I would go out every morning in my robe for all the neighbors to see to get my clothes. When we were looking for a house all I cared about was having something charming. I am not very practical.
3. I like food almost burnt. Like my toast (which I would rather cooked in browned butter, soo I can get it really crispy and buttery) Or say things like ribs or chicken. I have David barbeque it soo the outside is really crispy and black. I eat all the outside and then give David the rest of it (a match made in heaven). I also eat all the crispy stuff stuck to the pan
4. I have hot feet. I will sleep with a bunch of blankets on me and heating pad but my feet will be sticking out.
5. David and I sleep with our heads at the opposite ends of the bed. He snores and I can hear the grass grown. So I started sleeping at the other end of the bed. I have only kicked him a few times !!
6. I am a morning person. If I have to go anywere in the afternoon or evening I can not focus. I can do nothing around the house. All I can think about is being ready to leave. If I tell you I will meet you at 12, I will be there at 11.59 and 40 seconds. It was drilled in to me to be on-time and do what you promised. But I am trying to relaxe about this.
7. An extra-when I am alone in the car (which is very rare) I turn the stereo up all the way and sing at the top of my lungs (which as you saw above is very loud) and I can shake my bon-bon and drive at the same time. So if you hear a car pull up next to you with the base booming anyway it is probably me !!
I know I am suppose to tag others, but I am soo empathic that if I make someone feel like they have to post six weird things about themselves and do not want to. Well the guilt will just eat me alive !!!